Zong Glass Shipping Policy
**We apologize for the confusion for some of our recent customers, as we expand and relaunch we continue to strive to provide our online customers with handmade, customized glass made in the USA at our Zong Glass factory. We appreciate everyone’s orders and we are stoked to see our new customers get their customized products!** Thanks from Team Zong
All orders are processed, produced, packaged and shipped within 30-90 business days depending on availability of your product and current pipeline of orders at Zong Glass.
**For all changes, requests, questions or additions to orders, YOU MUST contact email@example.com within 24 hours of your purchase before it goes to production, in most occasions we cannot modify an order after it begins custom production. Please provide your Name, Order Number and Request,Change, Question or Addition, thanks in advance from Team Zong :)**
All orders at Zong Glass are custom, hand made in our factory by a Team Zong member.
Here is a typical breakdown of the production process and ordering with ZongGlass.com:
1. Customer purchases online at ZongGlass.com and a work order is generated at the Zong factory.
2. It then takes 24-72 hours for processing of the order to go through our system, this allows us to make any changes, requests or additions to your order before it goes into production.
3. A Team Zong member then begins prepping your order and production starts within (3) business days of completion of processing.
4. Production can take anywhere from 7-84 days depending on order size, quantity, availability of product in stock and amount of customers in the pipeline.
5. After production is complete, we notify you via email with shipping and tracking information.
6. We discreetly package your order and guarantee delivery to your front door via Fed Ex
We ship exclusively with FedEx & USPS depending on location and amount of purchase.
We’ve been shipping Zong’s for over 20 years so we know a thing or two about getting your product safely to your front door! If for a reason their is a problem, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures, description of the problem and order details. We are more than happy to take back and replace broken pieces in the mail.
This entry was posted in News and tagged ordering zong glass, zong glass orders, Zong Glass shipping, Zong Shipping on March 24, 2016.